Workshop: Inaugural Graduiertenkolleg Workshop: Rational Agency
This is a two day interdisciplinary workshop that will be held each semester as part of the Graduiertenkolleg.
The first day of the inaugural workshop will focus on modelling rational agency, whilst the second day will focus on mechanisms of control.
List of speakers:
- Michael Bratman, U. G. and Abbie Birch Durfee Professor, Philosophy, Stanford University
- Thomas Goschke, Professor of Psychology, Technischen Universität Dresden
- Sabine Döring, Professor of Practical Philosophy, Universität Tübingen
- Axel Lindner, Head of Neurobiology of Decision Lab, Hertie Institute, Tübingen
- Marcel Brass, Professor of Psychology, Ghent University
- Henry Brighton, Research Scientist, MPI Human Development
- Richard Holton, Professor of Philosophy, MIT
- Kirsten Volz, Group Leader, Neural Basis of Intuition, CIN
- Hong Yu Wong, Group Leader, Philosophy of Neuroscience, CIN
More information and registration: www.rationalagency.uni-tuebingen.de
- Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
- University of Tübingen