Lecture: Attempto Prize Awardees 2017
Attempto Prize Awardees 2017
Sarah Wiethoff (HIH, Section for Clinical Neurogenetics Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia):
"A rare disease calling for frequencies"
Patricia Preston Ferrer (CIN, JRG Cellular and Synaptic Basis of Behaviour):
"Anatomical organization of presubicular head-direction circuits"
Host: Andrea Burgalossi
- Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
- Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience
- Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience
- Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics
- Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems